We're here to keep you safe! Read our latest guidance for when you visit after 19th JulyFind out more
Why Our Pub is Great
From family gatherings to quick lunches, celebration dinners to a midweek treat, The House Martin in Doncaster is the perfect place to eat. With a warm, friendly atmosphere and a great selection of cask ales, draught beers, and good wines, we’re set up to cater for family groups of all ages and sizes.
Our menu covers all the bases—from traditional roasts, steaks, and fish ‘n’ chips to lighter options and children’s favourites. And if you want to customise your meal, perhaps by leaving out the salad or swapping rice for chips, we’ll be happy to help. Our staff will do everything they can to make sure you get the meal you really want. Veggie options are also available.
Looking for a pub with children’s play areas? We’ve got two. Our inside Family Zone includes a toddler activity area, and there’s also a play area outside. Rain or shine, we’ve got the whole family covered.
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
Our food is full of flavour, created and served by chefs who love what they do. We believe that great tastes should be at the heart of every meal, and we strive to bring you a menu that reflects the preferences of the whole family. From traditional roasts, to more modern options, healthy eaters to vegetarians, there’s plenty on our menu to satisfy everyone.
All of our ingredients are ethically sourced: like our Red Tractor farm-assured chicken and our responsibly-caught cod.View our Menus